Sunday 20 December 2015

THE KNOWLEDGE



I am the glowing phoenix, the iolite phoenix,
the blue flame, the evolving child;
I am eternity summed up in the finite,
The flame that burns when the embers grow cold,

I am consciousness growing in youth,
an old soul never aging,
I am craziness growing in mad beauty;
sadness and joy moulded in perfect harmony,

I am light and darkness in constant converse;
the beginning with no end,
I am the never ending horizon;
the sun kissing the earth,

I am truth, its seeker, its keeper;
the imperfect seeking the perfect,
I am black, I am white, I am red, I am yellow,
I am the rainbow of humanity;

I am the laughing child, the weeping old,
I am all you see; I am you, you are me,
I am the oppressor and the oppressed,
I am what there is, and so much that'll be,

I am the tree of time longing for the past,
the present hoping for the future;
The echo of grace, the voice of reason,
The door seeking to be opened,

I am the child that knows,
that to be crazy and in love,
is to love who you are, and who you're yet to be,
with no worry if there'll be a tomorrow or a today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?. Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think. You can also share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ by clicking on the SHARE icons.