Monday 31 August 2015

I'LL WRITE AGAIN

The lightening flash,
No thunders splash,
And then it comes,
A little rumbling noise,

The rain is gone,
The night is on,
The moon undone,
Its light unknown,

The child does sleep,
By morning to keep,
All the dreams of the night,
If the stars still live in his heart,

Tomorrow is here,
Tomorrow is there,
Tomorrow will never come,
Today is the norm,

No man has seen tomorrow,
No one ever will,
For when tomorrow comes,
It'll be today,

Make today what today will be,
Tomorrow will never come,
It'll only come,
When today is no more.

I will write again,
Give me till tomorrow,
I'll write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?. Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think. You can also share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ by clicking on the SHARE icons.